The cost advantage delivered by Intelenet is driven by cost arbitrage and savings through operational efficiency and continuous process improvements. Our focus is on ‘customer delight’ and partnership, which drives our culture of process improvement and is instrumental in our success.
We track three value drivers to measure efficiency delivered – COPC, Six Sigma and Digitisation.
Intelenet has a dedicated process improvement team, comprised of Six Sigma certified green and black belts that identify and continuously improve client as well as internal functions and processes.
Intelenet is certified to COPC version 4.0 Regular for the third time
, awarded by COPC and its quality partner Quality Assurance International in India.
At Intelenet, Six Sigma deployment is organization wide, functioning as a facilitator for the COPC certification process, ensuring defect free processes, continuous improvements, client focused culture and a motivated employee environment. Approximately 90% of our operations staff has been trained on Six Sigma and is involved in Six Sigma/COPC deployment across the organization.
For Intelenet, Six Sigma is more than a statistical measure. It is a client centric culture, which ensures everyone in the company displays a passion for the customer, process excellence and constant productivity and quality improvement.
- Intelenet declared as Best Global Site for a leading UK transportation company
- Loan processing accuracy for a UK bank maintained at 99.5%
- Reduction in Accounts Payables escalations for a leading global food manufacturer from 25 – 30% down to 3 – 4%
Our drive to ensure digitisation
across all phases of operations results in cost savings based on continuous process improvements, and ‘single view’ of processes to ensure course correction. Intelenet developed a range of proprietary tools to bring efficiency in various operational areas resulting in benefits of USD 2 million
to a leading US wireless service provider.
Our efforts to consistently balance costs and value has resulted in the following impacts:
- Savings in excess of $60 million over three years for a leading US credit card company.
- 30% cost savings for a leading UK retailer in addition to helping the client achieve a 98% end – user satisfaction rating.
- 10% productivity gain for a US Wireless giant on account of digitisation
- Our focus on customer – satisfaction has enabled a leading UK healthcare insurance provider to win the best customer service award
- Intelenet was declared as Best Global Site for a UK transportation company.
- Enabled client to increase market share from 6% to 26% despite the downturn in the UK mortgage industry. Client’s credit risk is at 51% due to strong compliance within the operation.
- Operational Losses reduced by 90% for the payments process of a UK Bank