Knowledge Services"Strengthen your delivery with innovative Research and Knowledge Solutions"
Delivering business intelligent solutions for long-term value creation
Insightful Analytics"Power your business with Insightful Analytics”
Process deep dive for innovative solution deployment and improved benefits realization
Mobility Reporting"Manage your performance with Mobility Reporting"
Real-time view of business performance from handheld devices
TAP Thought Leadership Paper
We bring to you the 2nd edition of TAP, our quarterly thought leadership paper, aimed at introducing new trends and concepts within the Business Process Management industry.
While Cloud Computing and Analytics are the
newest buzzwords in the BPM industry, another aspect that has found
much acceptance is Robotic Process Automation (RPA). At its core,
RPA aids organizations capture and interpret actions of existing
applications employed in various process transactions, and use them
to manipulate data, trigger responses and communicate with other
systems as necessary.
In a world experiencing many such digital disruptions, Robotics is a temporal reality and companies will eventually have to incorporate it in their service offerings.
- 10-Mar-17 "BPM by any other name, will not be the same - ITWeb"
- 08-Mar-17 "Global Healthcare BPO Market (Industry) Global Industry Status & Growth Prospects, Projections & Estimations 2022 - medGadget"
- 08-Mar-17 "Indian IT industry adopting more steps to support mothers returning to their careers: Nasscom - ZeeBiz"
- 08-Mar-17 "Extreme will buy Avaya's networking business for $100 million - ChannelWorld"
- 06-Mar-17 "Why BPM is now taking a central role in digital transformation - NetworkWorld"
- 28-Feb-17 "How Corporate Transportation is Booming in India - ITVoice"
- 26-Feb-17 "Reboot to Digital - The Hindu Business Lines"
- 21-Feb-17 "Business Process Management (BPM) Market is Expected to Reach USD 23.04 Billion by 2024 - SATPRNEWS"
- 20-Feb-17 "IT Robotic Automation Market - Adoption of IT Robotic Automation on a Wider Scale in BPO Sector - DIGITAL JOURNAL"
- 19-Feb-17 "Healthcare BPO Market is expected to exceed more than us$ 300 billion by 2022 - Finances Wire"
- 15-Feb-17 "Re-imagining the automation disruption - livemint"
- 14-Feb-17 "Indian IT: Action shifting from traditional services to digital technology - Economic Times"
- 09-Feb-17 "Digitisation & public networks to boost IoT adoption in India - Business Standard"
- 07-Feb-17 "Extending Robotic Process Automation Capabilities with Machine Learning - DATAQUEST"
Value Based Care for Healthcare providers
With the introduction of Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act (PPACA), also known as ObamaCare, there is an industry wide need for lowering costs and increasing access to care.
To meet these requirements, the industry is gradually witnessing a shift from volume-based payments, to reimbursements for the value of care that providers deliver. With PRPA regulations bolstering the adoption of these models, providers are required to align their operational objectives with the greater objectives of better care, better population health and lower costs.
Click on link to read Intelenet’s research paper on transitioning reimbursement providers from fee-for-service model to value based reimbursement models.